Terms and Conditions
8 Freight T&C.
- Prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Blogs that can be commented upon.
- Events pages.
- Photograph uploading on the site of social networking sites we manage.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
8 Freight Bikes ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our User Agreement and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Black Country Renewable Energy LLP of Blue Room, Morville, Shropshire. WV16 4RN.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site 8freight.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by 8 Freight Bikes, and when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying an item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, feedback, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to 8 Freight Bikes we might conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law; or if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information, such as your driver’s licence, credit card statement, or a recent utility bill or other information confirming your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our User Agreement;
- to compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the 8 Freight Bike family.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if 8 Freight Bikes or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and customer support);
- other 8 Freight Bike users, whether located within the United Kingdom or abroad. For example, where you are involved in a transaction with another user, the other user may view your email address and obtain your contact information and postal address to help complete the transaction;
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service); and
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information (such as a Section 29 (3) Data Protection Act 1998 form) relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other 8 Freight Bike user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your username and user history, name, city, county, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints and bidding and listing history or anything else that we deem relevant.
Information You Share on 8 Freight Bikes
Your username may in the future be displayed throughout 8 Freight Bikes (and so available to the public) and is connected to all of your 8 Freight Bike activity. Notices sent to other community members about suspicious activity and policy breaches on our sites refer to usernames and specific items. So, if you associate your name with your username, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your 8 Freight Bike activities. If you access our sites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, certain information about you, such as your username or reminders from 8 Freight Bike, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Using Information from 8 Freight Bikes
8 Freight Bikes and associated social networking sites (such as Facebook or Twitter) enables you to share personal information about your use of the Bike. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information.
You agree to use user information only for:
- 8 Freight Bikes transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
- using services offered through 8 Freight Bikes (e.g. escrow, postage and fraud complaints), or
- other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. To report 8 Freight Bikes -related spam or spoof emails to 8 Freight Bikes , please report it to us. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User Agreement. We may automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community, we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your 8 Freight Bikes password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify 8 Freight Bikes and change your password.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United Kingdom. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Payment Policy
Information about us
8freight.com is a site operated by Black Country Renewable Energy ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under limited liability partnership number OC354100 and have our registered office and main trading address at Blue Room, Morville, Shropshire. WV16 4RN.
We are a limited liability partnership company.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You warrant that you have provided complete, accurate and current personal information when registering as a member of 8 Freight Bikes. You must maintain and update your personal information held by 8 Freight Bikes to ensure it is kept current at all times. 8 Freight Bikes may phone or mail you to verify these details. You must not register as a member under multiple identities or personas (whether false or not). However, at 8 Freight Bikes’s discretion, you may create a business membership in addition to your personal membership.
8 Freight Bikes reserves the right to decline to register or to terminate your membership without entering into further discussions with you. Without limiting the foregoing, 8 Freight Bikes may terminate your membership if a serious complaint or multiple complaints are received about you from other members, if you breach these terms and conditions, if you impersonate another member, or if we, at our sole discretion, deem your behaviour to be unacceptable. Members who have registered under multiple aliases will have all of their aliases disabled.
8 Freight Bikes may send you emails relating to your membership, transactions and other activities on the site, and for promoting and marketing other 8 Freight Bikes products and services to you. 8 Freight Bikes may also send regular electronic newsletters to members. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy. In addition while using our site you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our networking sites (such as Facebook or Twitter)
- infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties;
- breach our policies including, without limitation, any other policies as they change from time to time;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to 8 Freight Bikes ;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information);
- transfer your 8 Freight Bikes account (including feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm 8 Freight Bikes , or the interests or property of 8 Freight Bikes users;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our sites, services or tools or 8 Freight Bikes 's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
If you are registering with 8 Freight Bikes as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. If you are trading as a business on 8 Freight Bikes, you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading.
We will commence supplying our services to you as soon as you accept this Agreement. Unless you and 8 Freight Bikes agree otherwise, you will not be able to cancel this Agreement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (or any equivalent legislation in your jurisdiction) once the supply of the services has commenced.
We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or to modify or discontinue 8 Freight Bikes sites. You agree not to hold 8 Freight Bikes responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of 8 Freight Bikes taking this action.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
8 Freight Bikes works to ensure that all listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your Intellectual property rights have been infringed please notify us on email@example.com and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue you with warnings, limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our sites (including, without limitation, cancelling bids and removing listings), delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you off our sites if:
- we think that you are creating problems (including, without limitation, by harassing 8 Freight Bikes staff or other users or by making unreasonable legal threats against 8 Freight Bikes ), or exposing us or another 8 Freight Bikes user to financial loss or legal liabilities;
- we think that you are infringing the rights of third parties;
- we think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement or our policies;
- despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
You agree not to hold 8 Freight Bikes responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of 8 Freight Bikes taking any of the actions described above.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility, to the extent permitted by law, arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We do not tolerate spam (unsolicited commercial communications). You may not add other 8 Freight Bikes users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their consent.
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User Agreement. We may automatically scan and manually filter email messages before they are sent via our communication tools for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store such messages. If you send an email to an email address that is not a registered 8 Freight Bikes email address belonging to a 8 Freight Bikes member, we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
To report spam from other 8 Freight Bikes users, please contact 8 Freight Bikes .
Using information about other 8 Freight Bikes users
Our site and services enables users to share personal and financial information in order to complete transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may obtain access to each other's name, user ID, email address, and other contact information, postal information and financial information. We cannot guarantee that other users will respect the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partners before entering into transactions and choosing to share your information with them. Similarly, we ask you to respect other users' privacy and disclose your privacy and security policies to them. By law, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review the information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, data protection laws) and only for:
- 8 Freight Bikes -transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial communications;
- using services offered through 8 Freight Bikes ; and
- other purposes a user expressly agrees to.
Joining 8 Freight Bikes and bidding on listed items is free. We do charge fees for using other services based on our Fees Policy, which we may change from time to time. Changes to the Fees Policy are effective after we provide you with at least fourteen days' notice of them by email, by posting the changes on the 8 Freight Bikes site or via "My Messages". We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free listing days) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on the sites.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in GB pounds sterling (£). You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with using our sites and services in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is overdue, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us and retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. You agree that we may issue you with invoices in electronic format by email.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For the convenience of Public or media Relationss, we may offer catalogues of stock images, descriptions and product specifications, which are provided by third-parties (including 8 Freight Bikes users) you may use catalogue content solely in connection with your 8 Freight Bikes agency sales.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree that you will not hold our catalogue providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in their catalogues. If you choose to include catalogue content in your listings, you continue to be responsible for ensuring that your listings are accurate, do not include misleading information and fully comply with this User Agreement and all 8 Freight Bikes policies. The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included within the catalogues or create any derivative works bases on catalogue content (other than by including them in your listings).
You will not hold 8 Freight Bikes responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of you or those under your permission or guidance using any 8 Freight Bikes.
Use of the 8 Freight Bike are conducted entirely at your own risk. You agree that 8 Freight Bikes takes no responsibility or liability for any misconduct of any user including, without limitation, users leasing 8 Freight Bikes Aside from at the point of sale, 8 Freight Bikes gives no undertakings, representations, or warranties in relation to items sold or listed on the site, including:
- as to the content, safety, description, worthiness, quality, or legality of the items that are listed on the site after the point of sale.
- that any item will meet your requirements or expectations; or
You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you and anywhere where you are using an 8 Freight Bike at that time (including allowing or not minors to use the Bike under supervision)
8 Freight Bikes cannot and does not confirm, and is not responsible for ensuring, the ability for any user to ride safely while carrying cargo and respecting all relevant laws.
We (including our affiliates, officers, limited partners, designated members, members, agents and employees) shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any personal injury or business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use an 8 Freight Bike and other accessories we may sell on our site.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with these terms and conditions, your use of an 8 Freight Bike itself and accessories made available through our services.
By purchasing an 8 Freight you release us (and our designated members, members, officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the 8 Freight you have purchased from us..
Access and interference
Much of the information on our sites is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to 8 Freight Bikes by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our sites for any purpose without our express hand-written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites without the prior expressed written permission of 8 Freight Bikes and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our sites or any activities conducted on or with our sites; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our sites.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material to our networking sites
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our networking sites, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you fully indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or that such material is lawfully their property.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree that you will only use our sites and services in accordance with this Agreement.
You will compensate us in full (and our designated members, members, officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) for any losses or costs, including reasonable legal fees, we incur arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Resolution of Disputes, Jurisdiction and applicable law
If a dispute arises we strongly encourage you to contact us at email@example.com so that we can resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution. In any event, the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If we do not exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions, it does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes or is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, and in any respect, that provision shall be severed from the remaining terms and conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.